Monday, February 29, 2016

What have I done wrong - extrem performance slowdown

Hi guys, I have a situation with my moto g, I have the 8gb version since one week, I've installed a 128gb sdcard on the phone formated as internal storage... During a few days I've no problem with performance at all.... Then yesterday I decided to encrypt my phone and today I loaded 60gb an data, music, photos and videos.
Since then my phone is struggling from time to time to do simple tasks like opening an app or dragging the status bar down... Is nothing like that happens always or with the same apps.... Is random, sometimes I just wanna to unlock the phone and it takes like minutes for the keyboard to come up.


Anyone with an idea of what this might be? Was it the encryption? Should I give the phone time to index all the data?

I know it's not a problem from the SD card, because it's the fastest sandisk that I could get.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XWdxWa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment