Monday, February 29, 2016

Looking for Android hospitality / alarm clock solution

Hello,

I am curious if anyone knows if there is any type of hospitality ROM, software, etc for a tablet? My request is pretty straight forward - I'm looking to purchase a cheap tablet that I can use as a bedside clock that is permanently plugged in and never moved. Obviously it would be used as a clock (there are a bunch of digital alarm clock apps), an alarm (you could use the alarm clock portion of iHeart Radio to wake up via morning radio), etc.

I'm just wondering if anyone already has a ROM, etc, or if it is just easier to buy a cheap tablet, install iHeart, a clock widget, and then leave it permanently plugged in on the bedside?

Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LrrUQj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment