Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stuck at samsung logo! (volume down button not working.)

Hi. I'm new here, and I really need help!
It started today when I'm tired of a disaster lagging using android 5.1.1 rom on my Galaxy tab 10.1 (GT-P7500).
So, I decided to flash a stock rom to go back to honeycomb 3.2
And basically, a volume down button on my tablet is broken. so I won't be able to reboot in recovery mode.
I tried reboot in download mode by pressing power + volume up button but it won't work either.
Then I managed to reboot in download mode and use Odin to flash a rom by using adb cmd but I didn't boot to recovery mode and wipe data/factory reset first(I don't know if this has something to do with this problem.)
And that brought me to a dead end problem.. Stuck at the logo while booting up. :crying:
I don't really know what else to do or is there some hope with this situation. I plugged a usb to my pc while in logo screen and it showed up as SAMSUNG_Android so when I check by typing adb devices in command it's there but can't get it to work since adb required debugging mode.

I think I will probably end up order a new button for replacement but I feel like I should ask a professionals first.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OG9h5Z
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment