Monday, February 29, 2016

Can I get a "No BS" opinion on the Pixel C

Hi. Im in the Army and found out Im going to Afghanistan soon. I am looking for an android tablet/hybrid (not looking for a Surface) to hold me over until I we get things set up and I can have my wife ship my gaming laptop over (which is why i dont want a Surface, as I already have a windows device). what I need it to do: read comics, read ebooks, watch videos (by that I mean mostly 1080p 10bit x265 HEVC videos), play games, and skype. ok, the comics, ebooks, and skype dont need much hardware for that, but the videos and games need a good processor. So far I've read the wifi sucks...and other say that the wifi doesnt suck, that it has issues playing games and others say there isnt an issue playing games, etc. Can someone give me their opinion on if this would meet all my needs. Thanks for your help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LrrTfk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment