Monday, February 29, 2016

ota update problem ! help😔

Rooted my HTC m9 (unlocked the boot loader , flashed a custom twrp recovery, installed supersu through it) and I am still getting ota update. But when I try to install the update ( going from 5.1.1 to marshmallow ) the phone restarts and get into the recovery.
I tried to restore the nandroid I have made since I rooted the phone, and tried to update again, but still didn't work !
Actually the phone is working great but all the solution I tried to get back to stock , and take the ota update didn't work ( even with an RUU , which I may not have found the right one).
Below is a pic of the download mode
Any help will be apreciated
imgur. com/avkCxqW
tinypic. com/r/fe3muf/9
Nb: remove the space between "dot" and "com"


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1LrrTvQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment