Monday, February 29, 2016

system/etc/permissions/ platform.xml

I have a known problem. My device won't boot, apps all crash because of a file permissions error.

I replaced system/etc/permissions/ platform.xml

I tried to re-enable the original the simple way, using a root explorer, but permissions to write are.. well corrupted. This is causing all system services to fail at boot and the tablet to crash. Basically it looks like I'm stuck with trying to repair it from recovery, or download mode (Odin) and I do not have a custom recovery installed, stock only.


UPDATE:
I now have Phil-Z recovery and Aroma File Manager. I replaced the platform.xml with the original file. Still, System is crashing on boot with several crashed app dialogs.

Seems I fixed what should have been the problem, but the problem persists.. help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XWdw4i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment