Sunday, February 28, 2016

Return CyanogenMod 12.1 HTC One M7 International back to 100% stock?

First of all I'd just like to apologise as I know this question has been asked many times but looking through the forums all the guides eventually veer off to something specific about a device that mine doesn't seem to match. I've also seen that things seem to go wrong more often returning to stock than it does actually rooting it.

I'm soon upgrading to the Oneplus Two which I plan to root the day I get it and I'm going to sell this HTC so I'm looking for the noobest step by step instruction on how to return this phone to stock. Stock software, stock recovery and anything else that I can return to stock.

These are my phone details;
Quote:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.35.3218.16
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 7.19.401.30
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: **********
(bootloader) imei: ***************
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3800mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.077s
Please let me know where to download the RUU and recovery from and which one as there seems to be so many.

Thank you very much


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qe2d4y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment