Monday, February 29, 2016

Service Test firmware wont allow me to install any firmware!Please help me!

Hi there i need some help. Asus South Africa Service Center changed motherboard of my ZE551ml smartphone. The motherboard already has special service firmware, which is not for everyday using. So now they said they are failing to flash the firmware, to normal version. Because they cant help me so i got my phone back.
Now the problem is that i cant load into recovery mode, to apply ADB update. In bootloader mode, when i choose to reboot into recovery mode, phone is rebooting directly into the system. I tried to flash recovery (CN, WW ), flashing process is successful, but still cant load into recovery. is there any way to get rid of from service firmware.Please help me! Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XWdxFw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment