Sunday, February 28, 2016

Camera lag with flash on G360H

Hi, I just got the SM-G360T thru T-Mobile. Android Lollipop 5.1.1. A big issue I found is when using the camera app with flash, it takes a good 5 or 6 seconds to take a picture. The flash comes on immediately, but the picture is not taken until those 5-6 seconds are up. That's a long time to ask someone to look at a bright light and uses battery. Takes pic almost immediately without flash. I tried different modes, same thing. My other phones take a flash pic within maybe a second, so just a slight delay, and the flash only goes on for a split second when the picture is actually being taken. Defect, or par for this model or a setting I'm missing? Thanks much, have 3 days to swap if defective.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21BTcHE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment