Monday, August 29, 2016

Samsung Note 7 - About Changing Boot Animation

Hello everyone,
Hope Everyone is great...
I have always made Cool Boot Animations of my own and replaced them under '/system/media/' ...

After Rooting my SM-N930FD, my first destination was to explore that path as I hate the bright white Samsung Boot Animation...
This time there is no bootsamsung.qmg, bootsamsungloop.qmg...

There are 3 different boot animation - not sure why but my guess would be depending on the phone settings:
1. crypt_bootsamsung.qmg, crypt_bootsamsungloop.qmg <--- No clue
2.black_bootsamsung.qmg, black_bootsamsungloop.qmg <--- This is black with samsung logo
3.white_bootsamsung.qmg, white_bootsamsungloop.qmg <--- This is white with samsung logo
and 2 shutdown animations:
1.shutdown.qmg <--- This is black with samsung logo
2.shutdown_WH.qmg <--- This is white with samsung logo

in my case I replace the white boot animation by renaming the bootsamsung.qmg, bootsamsungloop.qmg, shutdown.qmg to white_bootsamsung.qmg, white_bootsamsungloop.qmg, shutdown_WH.qmg
set permissions to 644 or rw-r--r--...

Changing the poweron.ogg sound is still located at '/system/media/audio/ui/' ...
I hope this thread will be useful...

I am thinking of accepting boot animations requests for Note 7, I'll set up a poll and see how it goes....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c3gKSo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment