Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Boy my Moto Z Force really wants to be the first one in the world to break

So first my power button wants to stop working, I "fixed" that issue and now that's perfectly fine,

But now, yesterday, literally my phone was sitting perfectly fine, on my desk connected to my computer using PDANet+ to tether its net. I use Speedify to combine both my net speeds to get one better, more stable speed (Crappy dorm room net data cap x 2)

After some hours of doing some homework, I attempted to take my phone off the USB connection, and when I unplugged it, I heard the disconnect sound, but my screen didn't come on, I tried to unlock it, nothing. Power button, finger print sensor, literally nothing worked. Connecting it back to my PC and other PCs showed XT1650 and ADB Interface in both my computers, so clearly it was working fine, but for some reason, it just wouldn't work. I prayed that the display from the inside didn't get disconnected somehow(As I've seen in two drop tests so far), and just let it die over night. Woke up, connected it to charger, and the screen powered on just fine showing that it was dead and its now charging.

Like..what. How. Why.

It literally had no reason to freeze like that and now it works perfectly fine as if nothing happened. Why does this device continue to scare the **** out of me?

I still love it to death though, great phone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c13oJa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment