Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Does anyone feel left out on the android nougat update? Also info on battery saving!

Idk about you guys but I think that huawei won't care enough to update our device to 7.0 Given how things are going I'm speculating exactly that. And I wanted to know what are your thoughts on this. Also not sponsored XD but if anyone is searching for a case, get a "head" case from ebay (they feel super nice and the buttons respond so well). I may add a photo and I know the case is off topic but I'm trying to cover a few things and help out if someone is still struggling with that. Also if you feel that you device is a power hog then just unprotect a few apps from settings (that seems to work best). But you should probably go to smart and if possible stop wakelocks with Xposed if you have it installed (if you don't knw what that is then kindly look around the threads if you want to install it or not).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9aXLn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment