Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Very low in call volume

I'm going to try to explain this as thoroughly as possible.

So I have been having this issue with every single 7.0 preview and now it has followed me into the actual 7.0 release. My in call speaker phone and regular volume is very low. I have no idea why this is. The headphones sound is fine, playing music through the speakers is fine, it is just whenever I get into a call that the volume drops. It is very hard to hear the other person. The other person can hear me easily, however. This issue never appeared while I was on Marshmallow, only exists on Nougat. I am rooted, so I do have the ability to do whatever root fix exists, although I have tried a few, including editing the mixer paths.xml.

Anyone also have this issue and have a fix or anything related to it? I REALLY don't want to roll back to Marshmallow if I can help it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzPhGb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment