Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Help with newly aquired Thinkpad (I have no idea what I have)

So at work we had this extra old tablet no one wanted, and I was told I could have it... I tried to look for a FAQ or All-in-1 guide but it appears to have been deleted by the OP.

Problem is I don't even know what I have... Is it a K1 or Yoga or what? I am no slouch in the Android area, but this device is confusing, was hoping someone could guide me a little.

In About Tablet it says:

Model Number: ThinkPad Tablet
Android Version: 3.1
Kernel Version: 2.6.36.3
Build Number: ThinkPadTablet_A310_02_0024_0065_US
Machine type and model: 183825U


End result is I would like to get it on ICS or better... is that even possible? What do I look for in the Developer section to know what can work with this?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bBNExX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment