Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Help for a laggy phone

What do you suggest to fix the lag in this phone? I updated my wife and daughter from a S3 to a S5, but honestly I can't say that this phone performs any quicker than the S3 did. I've rooted the phones and Titanium'd some bloatware but I'm still and ends for getting this phone to respond quickly to actions. Bringing up the camera is slow. Sometimes just getting it to respond to a touch takes several seconds.

I don't want to get anything quirky that my wife won't understand, but I'm frustrated watching her trying to get it to respond quicker. Should I be rebooting it daily? Is there something running that should be deleted? Should I just go to another firmware? Should I get another phone?

Thanks for suggestions.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c0Trv3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment