Wednesday, August 31, 2016

MOTO G XT1032 GPS Problem with SPECIFIC APP

Good afternoon dear community. This is my first post and I apologize in advance if Im posting this question in the wrong place.

I would like to state that I've read and sarched help in other websites and in this as well and I have not been able to find a solution for my problem.

My phone:
Moto G
Model: XT1032
Android: 5.1
Security Android Patch: 2015-11-01
Kernel Version: 3.4.42-g2b8cf4a-00009-g8ea813e
android@gpe #1
Thu Oct 15 12:42:40 PDT 2015

I installed GPE Android 5.1 in my cellphone. Everything works perfect. The problem is wih one specific app.

The GPS signal works perfect with Google Maps and with Street View but when I open Pokemon GO the GPS LOCATION does not work.

This might not be a major problem for other people but i really need to solve it.

I trully appreciate any kind of help and Im really fascinated by the work that you guys do.

Let me know if I need to provide more information, since Im a newbee I dont know.

Best.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9aFns
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment