Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CHOETECH Type-C Wireless Charger Review

So I finally got around to reviewing the CHOETECH USB-C Fast Wireless Charging Pad. Right off the back I rate this charger a 9/10. The box it arrives in a generic with the picture on the front and model number( my model number is T811C-S). Inside the box you get a type-c cable and the charging pad, no charging adapter is included in the $24 package. First thing I noticed was the quality of the unit, the device feels solid with plenty of rubber tabs to reduce skidding. The cord is a standard CHOETECH style cord which has always been quality in my opinion. I'm using the pad on my Note 7 oem adapter and the phone shows fast charging. I've only had the unit for two days so I can't say if it charges as fast as the included Note 7 wall charger, whoever I can confirm it fast charges and does a much better job than my old wireless chargers. The charging pad is about the size of your palm and the note 7 makes wireless contact pretty much anyway I put it down on the charger. I will upload more information, pictures, and my video review tonight. The link to the charger I'm speaking about is below.

http://ift.tt/2bzz4pm


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzOCot
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment