Tuesday, August 30, 2016

No signal or emergency calls only After upgrading or flashing ROM LG G4

Hi all,
I bought an LG G4 from Aliexpress Two months Ago, I think it's an LG G4 H815T (hong kong version) It was working perfectly until I decided to upgrade the firmware (to android 6) with LG bridge and since I made this action, I could not get signal on the phone (most of the time) and some times I get full bar signal but only emergency calls are allowed.
I tried also to downgrade to android 5 again but with no succes (I tried all possible roms and for all variants)
the strange thing is that the phone was working quite good so I'm sure that it's not a hardware problem.

Can any one please tell How can I fix that?

thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bzDooI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment