Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Custom Recovery Oukitel U7 pro (DDR3 Model)

Hello at all,

I want to get TWRP custom Recovery on my Oukitel U7 Pro. I searched the Net for some instructions to get twrp on MTK-Based phones, but the SoC (MT6580) in my oukitel u7 pro isnt supported by the known tools.
(Basicly ADB is needed, but these Tools dont recognize the Phone even if all drivers etc. are set properly up.
The only way to push/pull some data to/from the phone is a flashtool (SP Flash))

In this thread is an instruction how to Root and get TWRP, but it is for the Oukitel U7 pro with ddr2:
http://ift.tt/2c13u3b

Mine has ddr3, so this doesnt work for me because ddr2-roms and ddr3-roms are not compatible with each other.

In the thread mentioned above, the op had a ready to flash TWRP recovery.img (probably from a russian Website) so there must be a way to implement TWRP on phones with MT6580 SoCs.

My question is:
Who ever created this recovery.img, what is a possible way how he did it. Can you point me a direction so I can try to create a TWRP recovery.img which is working for Oukitel U7 pro with ddr3.

Thanks in advance
Regards Larry


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9b75d
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment