Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Help with Recovering Text Messages from AT&T Messages into Stock SMS App

To anyone who has any ideas that might fix this situation:

I updated my wife's AT&T Galaxy S5 to the Marshmallow latest OTA, and the phone decided to do an entire new reset (which has never occurred before when updating). We lost all of the data on the phone. And I understand that you can't just miraculously recover data from nowhere. But we found that her texts were somewhat recoverable from AT&T Messages, despite the fact she's always used the Stock SMS app.

The problem I'm having now is: how do I get the texts that are in the AT&T Messages app to transfer/show up in the Stock SMS App.

Any and all help is most thoroughly and most gratefully appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c9bah2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment