Monday, August 29, 2016

Please help!!!!

Hello.

About a month ago suddenly my service connection dissapeared.a pic
The Phone reads the sim card and sees it (I don't have the "insert sim card" issue) but it's always searching a service/connection without finding it.
It gives me an Error in finding a network a pic
I thought its the sim card or something and I put the sim card in another phone and it worked (so the problem is in the phone itself).
I've tried to fix it in a many different ways and i didn't succeeded. I rooted and put a rom on itand it didnt work so I unrooted it. also i replaced the anthena.
i went into a store that could fix it. The phone was there for two weeks and they couldn't fix it!
I went to another store and without checking they talled me that this is a cpu problem (I doubt about it) and it cant be fixed.

PLEASE HELP
YOURE THE ONLY HOPE NOW!!!

thanks to all!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2c3jGyg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment