Monday, August 29, 2016

Best HDMI dongle for screen casting (non-chromecast)?

Hey guys.

I have an hdmi port in my car which hooks up to my oem display. I also have power next to the port so I can power any 12v device.

I used to use a chrome cast with my HTC M8 but that required a screen casting quick setting as casting through the app was not possible when using mobile Hotspot. The whole setup was also very taxing on the phone, and the chrome cast and mobile Hotspot didn't work well together quite often.

So now with the Note 7, what would be my best option for an hdmi dongle that supports direct screen casting? Should I get a miracast device such as a roku stick? I really don't need any more functionality aside from the screen mirroring feature.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cmw6Ws
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment