Friday, April 29, 2016

WIFI / Roaming / redirect calls / VPN

Hi,

my goal is to achieve the following: As soon as I get connected to my home WIFI the open VPN connection should be closed and all calls should be redirected to my landline phone. When my mobile phone looses connection to my WIFI for more than 60 seconds the call redirection should end and the open VPN connection should be reestablished. At my home site I've three access points and roaming works perfectly. There should be no action while roaming on my WIFI.

At the moment I've only created a task for the WIFI part. See attachment. But this task does not work very well. The problem is roaming between the access points. It constantly disables and enables the call redirection.

Any suggestions to get this working?

BTW: If there is a way to suppress the pop up which informs about the redirection is enabled or disabled without root is welcome too.

TIA

Attached Files
File Type: xml WiFi.prj.xml - [Click for QR Code] (1.6 KB)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TaeIwv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment