Friday, April 29, 2016

FASTER 6P at Best Buy? Can it really be?

In total, my family of four has four 6Ps.

Yesterday browsing through best buy, I got the golden Nexus 6P in my hands to play with, and gosh, it felt twice as fast and snappier. I proceed to put my phone down and test it app by app at the same time, like the speed test videos on youtube, and I am jealous... it was SOOOOO much faster. I wish I had another phone to record it. Drawer opening was 3 times as fast. Opening the store, google search, brownser, it was close to twice as fast.

Then I proceeded to test the other 6Ps at home... and they were just like mine.

Very intrigued, I thought... well... my phone is full... so let me hard reset it...

Still, not even close to what I experienced at the store. Could it be that these phones at best buy are overcloked or not underclocked? It was a BIG difference!

All my phones were purchased from google... have anyone experienced this?

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26BuvhV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment