Saturday, April 30, 2016

No Mobile Data Problem

Back story:
Got used unlocked rooted Galaxy Nexus Toro from friend
Wiped
Tried updating to newer Cyanogen Mod - Failed
Found out b/c old recovery version
Updated Recovery to TWRP v2.8.7.0
Flashed CM 11-20140913-NIGHTLY-toro AV:4.4.4
Flashed Gapps from OpenGapps Aroma
connected to wifi and completely configured

The Problem:
After I left wifi coverage I realized I had no mobile data
can make calls but no internet or mms
No LTE icon but white bars do show signal
when i drop down the quick access menu the bars are orange
under settings>about phone> status
Network: Verizon Wireless
Signal strength: -93dBm 2asu
Mobile Network type: CDMA eHRPD
Service state: in service
Roaming: not roaming
Mobile Network state: Disconnected

under testing menu> Phone information
Signal strength: -93dBm 2asu
Neighboring CID: unknown
GSM service: In service
GPRS service: Disconnected
Network Type: 1xRTT
Radio Resets: 0
Data attempts: 0
Data successes: 0
Preferred network type: LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL)

Things tried:
Set APN manually
Reset APN to default
Made sure data is enabled
Dialed *228
Went to Verizon and got new SIM installed/activated

At this point I have no ideas. I would really preffer to not flash my phone seeing as I have it completely set up how I like it, also from what I've read that likely won't help. Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Nerdreaper


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pSS0RZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment