Friday, April 29, 2016

hab check failed for boot

Hi all,

I have a Telus XT1097 with Android 6.0. Yesterday I used KingRoot to unlock the Bootloader, which, after restart, has locked me into fastboot.

I downloaded the 6.0 firmware from here and followed the directions to flash from here, using mfastboot from here.

I'm aware *now* that I could have simply unlocked the Bootloader by going here, something I've since done, but when I try to unlock the Bootloader now, I get a "Check 'Enable OEM Unlock' in Developer Options." message.

After a few failed flashes (and thanks to the fix here), when I send the following, I get the following on boot:

Code:

./fastboot flash boot boot.img
target max-sparse-size: 256MB
sending 'boot' (10200 KB)...
OKAY [  0.350s]
writing 'boot'...
(bootloader) Preflash validation failed
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 0.562s

Code:

hab check failed for boot
failed to validate boot image

Thank you


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r2NQrE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment