Saturday, April 30, 2016

Selling stuff: how much should I put it up for?

Hi guys, I've switched completely from my LG G4. I have a bunch of accessories How much do you guys think I should charge for them (or to start on eBay)? Here's what's in the box:
  • 5 glass screen protectors with the whipes and such to clean and apply
  • A clear Urban Armor Gear case
  • Genuine back leather (mint color, with NFC of course)
  • White back (with NFC, they said it was original, but it didn't come in the genuine box with the hologram from LG)
  • a spare battery (probably not original)
  • A spare charger
  • European adapter for the charger
  • A regular plastic screen protector
  • 3 other cases I got online a while back
Attachment 3735583

What do you guys think? Start it at like 20? more? less?

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160430_182520.jpg Views: N/A Size: 254.2 KB ID: 3735583  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rpHRO5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment