Saturday, April 30, 2016

Moto X 2014 GUI Not loading, and wont unlock. Any way to recover data before format?

Hi everyone,
A few days ago I ran my Moto X 2014 out of battery while watching a video. It just shut off, which has come to be normal with its older battery. However, after it shut off it seemed to have corrupted much of the data for the GUI, and even what loads wont properly unlock the phone. I have tried wiping the catche, holding power + volume for 3 minutes (as reccomended by motorola support) and more at no avail. I am wondering if there is any way to recover my photos and some other data without getting into the OS? My computer can see the phone, but since it is not unlocked I cannot access any of the file system. If there is it would be a great help, as I did not back up my phone. If you have any possible idea how to lmk, I am ready to try nearly anything.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SBzTvA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment