Saturday, April 30, 2016

is it possible to recover internal memory from dead phone?

Quick story- My trusty SPH-L720T crapped out and wouldn't boot. I had CWM recovery and Slim Roms running great. It would show battery charging when plugged in, but the top of the phone would get moderately hot. Tried a new battery but same issue. When turned on it show initial startup screen then go black and turn off. Upon disassembly/reassembly the screen is now cracked @#$@#%^~!!@!!@

I'm going to buy a junk phone on Ebay to at least have a functioning screen, but any guidance on what my next step would be?

Also, I'm thinking it doesn't matter if I buy a "bad ESN" phone to use the parts off of. Or if there is a part of the phone that has the memory on it that I can just place in the junk phone, turn it on and pull the files.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VFq0PX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment