Saturday, April 30, 2016

How would I go about installing Cyanogenmod?

I'm sorry in advance if this is a noob question.

Hello all, I just got my LG G3 yesterday. I used the downgrade method with the tot file and the special DLL to get to 10b (from 47a), then I OTA'd all the way to 23c. Then, I rooted it and installed TWRP from the auto rec app. After all of this, I wanted to install Cyanogenmod 12.1 (the latest release on their website). The problem is that I don't know how to do this. I've been trying to search the internet on how to do this, but I've gotten mixed results on what to do. Do I just go to TWRP, install CM, install gapps, and be done with it? Or am I missing steps/doing it wrong? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pSNkvp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment