Saturday, April 30, 2016

HTC Power button broken + USB Cable not detected by the PC

Hello,

My name is Adrian and i have a problem with my HTC One Mini.

Two weeks ago i dropped the phone on the ground and the part where the power button is situated broke so i had the "smartest" idea to stick it back with super glue. When i did that i managed to glue my power button at is now was not working so i thought that i should try and separate the button from the sensors and i kinda broke it worse, now i brooked the sensors it's torn and i cannot power up the phone. Since then i managed to keep my phone charged so it could not lock, so that i should have not been forced to use the power button but yesterday my battery drained out so now the phone is dead. I managed to charger it and now it's says 100% .. but the cable is not recognized by the PC and i am not able to perform the actions that i have read above :( "volume down + home + USB cable in", etc... What do you recommend me to do please?

Thank you in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pSNjI2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment