Saturday, April 30, 2016

No Recovery Mode after upgrade CM 13

Hi guys, I have a problem with my LG G2 16gb. Today I have upgraded CM 13 with the last nightly. After having flashed Rom and Gapps I rebooted the system. The system runs but with some bugs (dialer crashes, screen doesn't wake up anymore when it goes in standby mode). So I decided to come back to the previous nightly, but I suddenly appreciated that I can't go in recovery mode.

I can go in download mode but both Flashtool and SRKtool don't work. I really don't know how to do.
I admit that I'm not able to resolve 2% problem with the fix.
I read that if I try to flash a firmware 10A then Flashtool should work, but I didn't manage to find a mirror of it.

Someone could help me? I Would be grateful :o


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SRisG8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment