Saturday, April 30, 2016

G4 data stuck between G & E and no higher. Stumped.

Hello all. I have an unlocked H815 on 6.0 that's with Virgin in the UK.

For the last 2-3 months the data speed has refused to go above E and is often G even in urban areas and sometimes there's none at all. I've seen H for around eight seconds in all that time.

I've done factory resets, Virgin have sent a new sim, messed around with network modes. Nothing changes.

What's doubly weird is that I get H without changing a thing when I'm abroad. Alternative sims pick up 4G just fine in the UK.

I've pretty much run out of ideas. The data is usable sometimes but as that's my main purpose for having the phone it's getting on my nerves.

Does anyone have any ideas?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SRfvFI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment