Friday, April 29, 2016

Carrier Locked to Unlocked (Europe)

Folks.. I've searched here but couldn't find the right answer!

I got two Galaxy S7's, one for me and one for my wife.. we both signed up a contract with Vodafone Ireland a month ago for the next two years! But unfortunatelly she's now in Italy for personal porpuses and can't use any carries cause our phones are Locked to Vodafone IE, since the Galaxy is a fresh release I couldn't see many thing relating to this on Google/Internet!
I've been to Vodafone Store and they said I must have 06 months contract to get an Unlocker Code from them, so I show up at C.E.X which is big Store here in Ireland that Unlock Phones legally, but they said the company they work to Unlock the phones sent them a message saying that they're not allowed to Unlock Galaxy S7 as they stop working after the procedure!

Has anyone tried to Unlock their Carrier Locked phones recently?? Did something happened??
In my opnion this is all b*llsh*t as I did with many Samsung Devices before and nothing like this happened so far, but I'd rather ask here before proced to Unlock OnLine than mess up with "my precious"! Hahaa' :o

Thanks Anyways. ;)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r2NUaR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment