Monday, September 26, 2016

Xperia X bootloop?

Hi, so I flashed a ROM to my xperia x a couple weeks ago, using flashtool, and one of the ROMs available through flashtool... Today when I was in work, my phone decided to freeze, when it came back on, it was stuck in a bootloop...
Flash mode doesn't seem to work, the LED switches colour every few seconds when I try to put it in flash mode, changes from red to green.
I can use fastboot with it, but what can I even do it fastboot to make my phone usable? or have I completely bricked it? even though it randomly turned itself off and bootlooped, rather than just after me installing something new...

Hoping there is something i can do, any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cQShj3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment