Monday, September 26, 2016

Need your advise what to do HP Touch Pad

Hello to everyone ... I'm new here and I register to site because I notice on google this site about what one can do with the HP Touch Pad and I'm hoping to get this unit up to par . I must say I never used before it was given to me by a family member and I just never bother using until this week as to what I could do with it . So just to add it has 16gb and what is installed is HP TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 which seem to be pretty useless . Also, CyanogenMod ..... cm_tenderloin build .... Android 4.1.2 ... Kernel version 2.6.35-palm-tenderloin Mar 3 2013 . Now I have seen threads in this forum towards this pad . My question is what would you do with it if you had what I have install ? If I'm correct the webOS is pretty much a waste to have, yes ? And, if I were to get the latest Android build what would suggest I do ? Thanks to anyone the replies


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dmmsTM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment