Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Auto boot Acer Liquid E700 when device plugged in

Hi there,

I'd like to know if someone knows the trick to make my Acer Liquid E700 boot up when it's initially powered down and I connect a Micro USB cable in it.
Currently it's showing the Charging mode and waits that I boot up the device manually using the button.

I read lots of forums speaking about different solutions
- the /system/bin/ipod file (or lpm or playlpm...) to rewrite usind sh script and calling /system/bin/reboot for example -> didn't work on this phone in my case
- using fastboot commands like fastboot oem unlock (which is working) and then fastboot oem off-mode-charge 0 -> which didn't work also in my case.

Please if somebody knows this device and can help, I'd be very grateful!!

Cheers
Bruno


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dpNwxz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment