Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Help with Suhide in Zenfone2

Hello guys, somebody can help me install Suhide on Zenfone 2? I've tried the guides I've found, everything went fine thru the install in temporary TWRP, but when I relock the bootloader I end up in a bootloop.

My steps:

1-Unlocked phone with the unlock.bat
2-Turn off Cellphone
3-Started in Bootloader
4-Flashed Temporary TWRP
5-Go into Recovery
6-Flashed Magisk, SuperSu for magisk (2.76), dropped command in terminal echo "SYSTEMLESS=true" > /data/.supersu, flashed SuperSu (2.78)
7-Reboot into Bootloader
8-Relock phone with restore.bat

Even if I just flash SuperSu for Magisk (2.76) and doesn't update to 2.78 my phone ends in Bootloop.

Are I missing something?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d4zIxg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment