Monday, September 26, 2016

Always on (not) - has this been fixed/figured out yet?

I have an LG G Watch R that i have had for some time and i have been thinking of upgrading. But one thing has bugged me for over a year. Don't know if its a bug or an ehem feature but the Always On mode, simply isnt. When i first factory reset the watch it seems to stay always on for days, but then for no reason i can figure out starts turning off the screen.

My watch is on the all the Latest updates to date
Android Wear 1.5.0.3269884, Google Play 9.6.83, Anroid 6.0.1 Sec Patch 5 Sept 2016.
Settings: Always On is on, DND off, Cinema off, Bright Boost off, Wrist Gestures On, Bluetooth is to my phone.

This leads me to a couple of questions:

1. Is there a fix for this on LG?
2. Is there something wrong with my watch in particular?
3. Are there any "true" always on watches that actually DO stay on?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2deZj4B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment