Monday, September 26, 2016

Can't set Reactivation lock on S5 G900FD on Marshmallow 6.0.1

Hi, I have a dual SIM S5 which I updated from Lollipop to Marshmallow using the normal phone update feature. I haven't done anything clever like rooting etc. Today I've been exploring 'Find-my-phone' on Samsung's website and am unable to set the Reactivation Lock on the phone. I check the box and get the warning message to remember the password and press OK and then the warning message disappears and I'm left with the Reactivation Lock box unchecked. If I check it I get the warning box again. I didn't try setting the Lock with Lollipop. Any ideas as to how to get it to work. Tried rebooting. Didn't do a factory reset after updating to MM, could this be the problem?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cQRGxH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment