Tuesday, September 27, 2016

huawei p8max dav-703l downgrade to android lollipop (emui 3.1)

hello, i am new to this site i signed up just to ask this question. i have spent so many hours trying to find a way to downgrade / roll back to the previous version of my device, i have tried to download the stock rom and install it that way but it does not work, it just says it cannot install the update and suggests a website for me to download the stock rom from, which i then downloaded to only find out it still gives me the same error message, is there anyway i can downgrade to lollipop(emui 3.1) from marshmallow (emui 4.0). can i flash the files over or something, please help, also i have tried to unlock the bootloader and everything but it wont allow me to do that, also if you are able to help me root the device then i wont need to rollback to a previous version, kingroot and anything similar only was able to root my phone when i was on lollipop ever since i upgraded kingroot wont root my phone, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dpNxl3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment