Monday, September 26, 2016

[Q] Replacing headphone jack

A week ago the audio on the left side of any earphone I plugged into my xiaomi mi4 started to crackle.
After a week there is no sound at all anymore, unless I push the jack connector sitting in the phone to the front it is completely fine. When I release my finger the sound on the left side is completely gone. At first I thought it might be a software problem but after this I think it's something with the audio jack inside the phone. I found the part on aliexpress and I think it's worth a try. I think it must be soldered on the motherboard though. I can't really find any similar threads on forums about the mi4 so I think it's not a common problem with this phone. Can anyone help me out or push me in the right direction. Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYew8Y
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment