Monday, September 26, 2016

HELP ME PLEASE HEEEELP ! sd card destroyed after Make it portable in Marshmallow

Short Problem description : sd card have two partitions android meta and android expand which i cannot delete it or format it
........
Full Story
........
so i have sd card ( Sandisk ultra class 10 /32GB )
i format it as internal from stock marshmallow setting
and after a while i want it back as portable
so i choose format as portable
it's show me that it's done but suddenly a notification appear tells that my sd card unsupported

and i can't access my sd card through my filemanger
so i root my device
download partitions apps
they all read my sd card but can't format it

i take out my sd card and put it in my laptop and download gparted linux system
in gparted appear two partitions
1 . Android Meta
2. Android expand

and they cannot deleted or format


HELP PLEASE I try every single partition application please help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d4FDhN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment