Tuesday, September 27, 2016

[Hardcore problem?] Stuck in loop, bootloader locked

Hello my friend just made an update of his phone which is a redmi 3 pro

His little bro shutdowned the phone while update was in process. The result is that now the phone have a bootloop, can't access the recovery (blackscreen when trying) and have a locked bootloader.
So I am not sur how to unlock the BL if I can't install a dev rom and can't boot. Not sur how to get into the recovery with the 2 same problems.

Could anyone help me for this one? Which is hard to me.
Thanks

PS: I tried to do something with unpacking boot and remove a ",verify" thing in the ramdisk but I guess I'll need the unlockedbootloader to flash the new boot.img?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dpNdms
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment