Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ported rom issues

I'm using a cyanogen mod 13 port, to my MT6582 phone LG MAGNA, and the camera of this rom is green and frontal camera doen't seems to be recognized... After some porting tasks, like changing libs and all. I make the phone recognize my frontal camera... Icons to switch between the cameras appeared into the apps like instagram and openCamera, but now the camera doesn't seems to inicializate because of a error at the library from the AOSP that I used to do the fix on the libs. The AOSP works the camera fully and normally like the stock, but the libs of stock makes bootloop at the phone, and these AOSP ones not... That's why I used them.

ScreenShot of LOGCAT and phone screen:

Note the error above the red line.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25oWyD8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment