Friday, May 27, 2016

Batt cal issues after stock Rom install

Flashed official htc 5.18 ruu onto one x Evita. No issues during flash. Phone operates normal, as far as I can tell, except battery life/stats. Done extensive reading on resetting battery stats, but for some reason, I am unable to perform any of them. I boot into fastboot, then recovery, and wait for the red triangle, only it never comes. Selecting recovery brings htc white screen, then the black screen with image of phone in download mode (phone with green circle), and half a minute later phone reboots. Holding volume up and pressing power with green circle doesn't work.
I also tried holding vol up and down together and holding power button. Held that for nearly five minutes. Phone did nothing. Did have it plugged in using the htc charger that came with phone.
Currently doing the drain and charge while off method. 4 hours and no green light yet.
While phone was on, it showed 99% charge continuously, and would flash dead battery red, shut down after using.
I have reflashed the ruu twice, same results. I'm assuming I need to access the recovery menu to wipe the cache, but again, for some reason it's not letting me. Or, am I doing it wrong???


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UaZvff
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment