Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Stuck in a bootloop, please help

So I had my phone with TWRP and rooted, but then I upgraded to the latest firmware using Smart Switch on my PC.

Without doing any research I then stupidly flashed TWRP to my phone thinking I would just re-root it using TWRP and flashing the latest SUPERSU file; however, now TWRP doesn't recognize my internal storage and it is stuck in a boot loop unless I can flash SUPERSU or DT Verity fix. The internal storage is not recognized by my computer either when I plug my phone on even if I enable MTP in TWRP, I think this is something to do with the last USB debugging options but I am not sure?

What is my best solution without wiping my data?

If I copy the files to an SD card will TWRP recognize them? I am guessing no?

Can I flash stock back over TWRP to save my data? If so I am on Wind Mobile Canada, what file should I be flashing?

Lastly, I believe there is someway to send the files over ADP but I can't find any straight forward instructions on how to do so.

Thanks,


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TVDmod
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment