Friday, May 27, 2016

Screen keeps shutting off randomly

Hey there,

I need help! I'm traveling and my screen earlier today started randomly shutting off on me. Then, even when I double tap it, the screen won't turn on. The buttons on the bottom will still work, so I can't tell if this is a software issue or if the LCD screen is failing. The screen will occasionally turn on when I pull the battery and start it up, but it doesn't stay on for long.

I recently flashed the Azadi Marshmallow stock ROM...could the be an issue. I'm afraid to do any flashing while I'm on the road since I think I can atleast turn on the mobile hot spot feature when the screen does decide to actually work.

Should I flash to the stock software?? I was going to use this step by step: http://ift.tt/1U1O49V , but I'm afraid to flash since I may not be able to screen if it is indeed a hardware issue and not a messed up software file or something...help!

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TNX5Y6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment