Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Can't install TWRP after installing a new board.

Hi everyone, just trying to install TWRP on my T999 S3. I had it installed before but after my mic died, I ordered a OEM motherboard and installed it. It's currently on 4.1.2, however everytime I try to install TWRP will any of the versions of Odin, it either takes forever to copy over or quickly does it.
What I get in my log in Odin
<ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/005> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/005> recovery.img
<ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/005> RQT_CLOSE !!
<ID:0/005> RES OK !!
<ID:0/005> Removed!!

What happens is the phone reboots but instead of booting into TWRP like it should, it reboots into the software itself. If I let Odin sit it will then show this
<ID:0/005> Remain Port .... 0
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)

However when I shut the phone down and try to boot into TWRP to install CM13, it just boots into the stock recovery :confused:. Any help would be great! Please note, yes i have tried 5 different usbs, all the ports on my pc, and it still does it. Thank you!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P2pMLc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment