Thursday, May 26, 2016

Help!! Bypassing the Reactivation Lock Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (cricket model)

Hello everybody, i ran into a bit, well not a bit, a BUNCH of trouble when resetting this phone my friend sold to me. To be more specific, its the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530-AZ (Cricket).

You guys are probably wondering how in the hell did I manage to reset the device if it kept asking me to give up the Samsung account password in the Backup and Reset screen in the settings menu? Well, lets put it this way, my friend was being an ass so he never gave me the password SO I had to reset it manually. How? Well I first "thought ahead" and I was like "Hmm, if i reset it via the Recovery Menu, its gonna ****in beg me for his google account's password. So, why don't I just wait till I get home and reset the damn thing via odin?" I thought I had it IN THE BAG but unfortunatley, I WAS WRONG. When it finished resetting via the odin method, i went into the setup like normal, adding my own google account, blah blah blah, thinking it would be soon up and running BUT i ran into this crappy 'Samsung Account' screen and its basically stating that 'This device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. Sign in to the account that you have already signed in to on this device to confirm that it belongs to you.' I totally forgot ALL about the Samsung account AND I didn't know that samsung had a trick up their sleeves JUST LIKE APPLE'S ICLOUD LOCK!!! SO now I am STUCK.

I have tried ALL the possible ways to bypass this screen, like the copy and search method that brings up the internet app, the accessibility method BUT my phone doesn't have that button, and all the other methods with NO LUCK. I don't know how to bypass THIS particular screen and thats why I've come to you guys to come help me out with this. Please, anyone help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25lASo7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment